Beginners guide for ij.start.canon printer setup on Windows
If you are looking for a way to set up your canon printer on your windows device via a USB cable then you must check out the steps given below:
- Get started with downloading and installing your printer’s driver from ij.start.cannon on your device.
- Turn on your printer, before that, make sure that it is plugged in with the power supply properly.
- Next, connect your printer and your windows device via a USB cable Given in the box of your Canon Printer.
- Next, go to your control panel, to do so press “Windows Key+R” and Type “Control Panel” In the popup dialog box, then hit “Enter”.
- Once you opened the Control Panel Tap on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- If you don’t see your printer list on the tab, then click on “Add Printer” and add your printer manually.
- Finally, your printer is added and ready to print on your command.
Things to do while Canon printer not responding
While using a printer sometimes users face some technical problems and among those issues, the Canon printer not responding is one of the most common and highly likely to happen. But when there is a problem there is a solution as well. So right below have described some of the steps that you can check if your canon printer stops responding to your commands.
- Check if your canon printer is connected to the power supply.
- Check if your canon printer drivers are up to date.
- Check for your wifi network if your printer is connected wirelessly.
- Restart your Computer and printer then see if the problem is resolved or not.
- Check the USB cable which connects your computer with your printer.
- Uninstall and reinstall your Canon printer drivers.
Still, if you are having troubles with your Canon printer or any other questions regarding Canon Printer Not responding then you can check out our website at ij.start.cannon, there you can get answers to every question that you might have regarding Canon Printer or Printer setup. For more help, you can also connect with our customer support executives via the chat button given on the website. Hope we are able to resolve your query.